1. The event has no minimum age requirement but participants under 18 years old should seek consent from a parent or guardian in advance.
2. Participants must consider the physical requirements of the activity and engage at their own risk. Participants may purchase insurance on their own as needed.
3. After enrollment, any changes to personal information must be made by phone or email.
4. Enrollment fees cannot be cancelled or refunded once processed.
5. Event categories are non-transferable.
6. Repeated enrollments will be considered as a single enrollment. Duplicate enrollment fees are non-refundable.
7. Participants must ensure their information is correct at the time of enrollment. Once enrollment is confirmed, participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the event.
8. The organizer reserves the right to use all related media including photos and audio recordings (acceptance speeches etc.).
Terms and Conditions
1. There are no restrictions to hiking locations so long as the trail can be tracked by GPS.
2. Participants may refer to the government website to determine the accessibility of the selected trail.
3. In order to receive an e-certificate, the hiking trail must be at least 8km in length and completed in a single attempt.
4. After the hike, participants must upload an image of their results including the date, time, route and distance to their fundraising profile.
5. Uploaded images must not contain any inappropriate content.
6. The organizer reserves the right to use the likeness and voices of participants for publicity and reporting purposes.
7. The organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions. Any amendments will be announced through the website, media and other platforms.
8. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances. All donations will be retained and used to provide subsidized hospice care to the underprivileged.
1. The hike must be completed within the 1 – 31 October 2022.
2. The hiking trail must be at least 8km in length and completed in a single attempt.
3. The “longest distance award” for teams is determined by the total distance of all team members divided by the number of team members.
4. If any team member fails to complete the hike, the entire team is disqualified from consideration for the “longest distance award but may still contend for the “most funds raised” award.
5. The organizer reserves the right to final judgment of the participants’ results. In case of dispute, the decision of the Organizing Committee shall prevail.
6. Results will be announced on the website by the end of November 2022. Award recipients will be notified individually.