|Rules and Regulations|
1. Each participant is eligible for entering one category at each Hike. Multiple enrolment is not allowed.
2. All individual or team entries must submit a correctly completed enrolment form and each hiker must agree to, and sign, the Disclaimer at the time of submission.
3. The Organiser will constantly provide update information about the event by email. All individual participants are required to provide a valid email address for on-going communication. Failure to do so may result in missing information dispatched by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser has absolute discretion over the acceptance of enrolments and the ranking of all participants. In case of disputes, judgment of the Organiser will take precedence.
5. After registration, all participants can make changes of team members and/or route by email to SPHC on or before Friday, 28 April 2023.
6. Upon submitting their entry, an applicant agrees to accept all Terms and Conditions and agree to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated and also to those that maybe later introduced by the Organiser to regulate the smooth running of the event.
7. Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to participate in the event. The Organiser takes no responsibility of participants’ health condition before and after attending the event.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to change or alter any parts of the hiking routes before and during the race without prior notice to participants in the event of unexpected road conditions or emergency beyond the control of the Organiser.
9. Results of Net Time of individuals and teams will be announced within 7 days after the event on the event’s website with no separate notifications given to individual participants. Nevertheless, awardees will receive notification of results and invitation to the Award Presentation Ceremony by email after all qualifications for awards are cleared.
10. Should the event be postponed or cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter and all donations paid is not refundable.
|Qualifications for Awards|
1. Participants who start their hike before the Gun Time (official start time) will be disqualified for the Category Awards.
2. Participants who do not wear a valid bib, or those who wear a bib but a without complete time check record will be disqualified for the Category Awards.
3. A team with less than 4 members completing the hike or anyone without a complete time check record, will be disqualified for the Team Award.
4. Participants who are disqualified for Category Awards are still qualify for Fundraising Awards.
5. Awards will only be given to teams or individuals who achieve the minimum fundraising requirement on or before Friday, 26 May 2023.